Squadron Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for former and serving members of the military

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

9/11 Scam from a Barrister in Africa !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2007-01-19

9/11 Scam from a Barrister in Africa !! Empty
PostSubject: 9/11 Scam from a Barrister in Africa !!   9/11 Scam from a Barrister in Africa !! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 9:12 pm

BARRISTER ABBA-WILLIAMS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER ABBA WILLIAMS CHAMBERS
202 Wilfred Road,
Nigeria.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Dear Freind,

Greetings to you and your family,How are you today, i hope all is ok with you, it is my pleasure contacting you.

I am barrister Abba Williams, a sollicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to
Mr. Mark Dear Bell,
a foreign expertriatel, who used to work with shell Development Company in Nigeria. Herein he is been referred to as my client.

It was sad to note that my client, his wife and two (2) children visited the WORLD TRADE CENTRE (WTC)NEW YORK on the 11th sept.,2001 for shopping when the terrorist OSAMA BIN LADDEN strucked the TOWER: this is a view recap of the attack: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11,_2001_attacks
It was later revealled to me that unfortunately my client, his wife and two children all lost their lives during that period and there was no trace of the entire family till date.

Since then, I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, but all these efforts were unsuccessful.

However; After all these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client, before they will get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank, where these huge deposits were lodged.
The said bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin of the deceased or they will have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years now, I honourably seek your conscent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $13.2million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can benefit from the money as we shall share the money in 70% for me and 30% to you,

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make and to accelerate the transfer of the fund to your account.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law and hence confidential, hence I am the lawyer to the said deceased, i have the utmost power to present who so ever as the next of kin and the presented person will be authomatic, no matter the country.

Please for further proceses of the above matter, i will like you with due respect to send to me your contact and other information listed below, for a swift follow-up.

Send to me as stated below:
1) Your full name
2) Your contact address
3) Your private cell / phone
4) Your gender/sex
5) Your age
6) Your Country

I look forward to hearing from you, Thank you and God bless you and your family, and flourish all your endevours.

Best regards,

BARRISTER ABBA WILLIAMS
FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER ABBA WILLIAMS CHAMBERS
Back to top Go down
https://squadron-lines.forumotion.com

9/11 Scam from a Barrister in Africa !!
Page 1 of 1