Squadron Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for former and serving members of the military

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

$700 000-00 for nothing!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2007-01-19

$700 000-00 for nothing!!! Empty
PostSubject: $700 000-00 for nothing!!!   $700 000-00 for nothing!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 9:21 pm

Dear Friend,
Compliments of the day and God's blessings
I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction,the money transferred to London. It is done through the assistant of your country man Mr.William Richard who is a London based businessman. Currently I am in London with him and my wife and children.
However,I did not forget you because you are the source of my success,you made me what I am now though you are not there to complete this project with me but I gave all the credit and thanks to you. I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back up on me and the transaction ,I understand it is simply because of what you must have heard about my continent and her business opportunities. Actually there are still good ones for example myself.
In appreciation of your assistance I have mapped out as a compensation and wrote on your favor a Draft worth of US$700,000.00.(Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) I left the Draft with my secretary Mr Martin Gkayi on my departure to London. I would like you
therefore,to contact him on the below info so that he can mail it to you.
Attn:Mr.Martin Gkayi
Email: martingkayi@yahoo.ca
I would have loved to call you from London where I currently reside but due to the recent terrorist attempt. Mr.Richard adviced me not to call because all internatonal calls are been monitored by the UK
authority.Contact my secretary in Benin-Republic so that he can release your Draft to you. I will stop here.Once again, thank you very much and remain
blessed.
Regards
Mr.John Kodgo
Back to top Go down
https://squadron-lines.forumotion.com

$700 000-00 for nothing!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squadron Lines :: Squadron Laughter :: Scam's-
Jump to: