Squadron Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for former and serving members of the military

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

5 1/2 million

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2007-01-19

5 1/2 million Empty
PostSubject: 5 1/2 million   5 1/2 million Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 8:54 pm

hi my dear good Friend
How are you and your family,hope that every one is fine and healthy?,What is the situation of life for now because i have not hard from you since and i dont know that condition of life for you at the moment.Please make sure that your family are well taken care off ok.
Well I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Los Angeles.
Presently i'm in Los Angeles for investment projects with my ownshare of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my Account officer his name is ACCOUNTANT JOHN E BECK (CPA) on ( mregoodluck@hotmail.com ) and ask him to send you the total of $5,500,000.00M usd (FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED HOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY)which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my Account officer ACCOUNTANT JOHN E BECK (CPA) and instruct him where to send the amount to you.
BELOW IS MY ACCOUNT OFFICER COMPLETE INFORMATIONS:
CONTACT PERSON: ACCOUNTANT JOHN E BECK (CPA)
EMAIL: mregoodluck@hotmail.com

Please do let me know immediately you receive the money so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, I am very busy here in Los Angeles because of the investment projects which me and the new friends are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Accountant on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with My Account officer ACCOUNTANT JOHN E BECK
he will send the amount to you without any delay.
I remain Yours Sincerly,
JOHN KABONGO.
Back to top Go down
https://squadron-lines.forumotion.com

5 1/2 million
Page 1 of 1